New Game: Gravity Game

Hooray! Glad it could be sorted out!

1 Like

Update 9: Bugfixes and Auto Drop

Hello hello! I’ve been working a lot recently on the game figuring out final rules and bug fixing before the Kickstarter gets started. As I’ve touched on before, I’ve spent a lot of time throughout this process pushing the limits of this concept as a game vs. a toy. Though I’ve developed a ruleset for a game to play with this gravity/mechanism system, I don’t want that to limit people’s ability to enjoy this system with open-ended play.

Something @jrcwest suggested really early on in this process was figuring out a way to auto-drop treasure. With the rest of the game features in the code, I was able to squeeze an auto-drop feature in. After triple clicking to turn a blink into a treasure spawner, if you double click it then it will start dropping a piece of treasure every 2 seconds. This way you can build crazy tower structures and then sit back and enjoy the show!

I’ve updated the readme on the github to include the most recent revision to the rules. The formatting’s a bit sparse but all the content should be there.

Well, that’s all I got for now! Happy Treasure Tumbling!

5 Likes