Another small release. Now with even more guaranteed delivery of datagrams!
New In This Release
- Even more guaranteed delivery! Now a datagram is only considered delivered when the other side indicates the user program has read it.
- This means that delaying reading a datagram does not cause data loss due to datagrams being overwritten.
- This makes it possible for 2 datagrams to be in-flight on a face before sendDatagramOnface() returns false.
- Sender will be able to detect this and retry sending if the local and remote buffers are full.
- Fixed a small issue where a datagram receive would not be ack’ed until a datagram was sent back or a button was pressed anywhere in the Blink cluster.