Developer Stream at AwSHUX!

Hey developers!

This weekend Move38 is participating in AwSHUX by streaming games live on Twitch! We’re also doing a special developers stream today at 6 PM EST, where I’ll be coding a game prototype live based on suggestions from chat

Join us on our twitch channel, https://www.twitch.tv/move38inc at 6 to be part of the fun. And if this is something you would like to see more of, let us know!

See you at 6!

~Dan

3 Likes

That sounds awesome! Can you record this / make it available after the event? I won’t be able to attend, but I’m super interested. Sorry I’ll miss it!

Yes, we recorded yesterday’s stream, and will do so again. I also posted the code I made yesterday on Github, and will do the same today. I’ll update this thread with some links tonight!

2 Likes

I unfortunately have to miss it, but I loved what I saw of the stream yesterday. Will try to catch up later!

I’m gonna take the ideas from the stream and try to build on them. Im not good at coding yet as this is my first attempt at it, so any and all help is appreciated. Ive made a post about it so we can continue to work on the game and see what we can make of it!

2 Likes