At the early dawn of the 4th of July, @jbobrow posted his fireworks challenge on twitter, and I had a take at it Sharing the code in case you find anything useful there.
Here is the readme:
My first Blinks app! I tried to reproduce the fireworks that Jon Bobrow tweeted in the 4th of july (here), hopefully you find it useful. Some notes:
- This was developed on VSCode (thread to setup here).
- Review the config files and adjust based on your environment.
- This is my first attempt at Blinks, and last time I used C++ was ~15 yrs ago! So take it with a piece of salt and let me know if there is a better way of doing things.
- I was trying to create sort of a framework for easier future expriments…not sure if I succeeded though. Files under fx folder.
- StateMachine based, with support for delayed state transitions allowing you to control speed of animation.
- There is a nice debug utility there (fx/dbg.h)