New Game: (F)idget Blink

UPDATE!!!

Game 100% working, now you can pick a blink in your pocket and take it with you as a fidget toy!!

Try to learn how to play the 6 games included!!

2 Likes

Added the single .INO version of the game to GitHub. Also there is a multi-file version on /Gamecode , is the same code just divided in different parts.

@L.C Is called Fidget_blink.ino With just that file you can upload the full game

Have fun and tell me you opinion! :wink:

Thank you! Uploaded and working :slight_smile: now to learn about the different fidget games :slight_smile:

So I love these games. They were very fun to figure out. But I’m hoping you can help me out. I cannot figure out Game 2.

I went into the code, and I know NOTHING about code, so it wasn’t very helpful. lol I saw that the title is MorseLoop. Does this have something to do with Morse Code? Can I have another hint? Thank you!

Again, super fun games. And thank you for making them!

Hi @BexRose !

Wow a lot of time without any coments here!

I made this game before receiving my first blinks and almost without knowing code so is basic code, if you want to start doing your own games, this is a good place to start, because all 6 games use basic stuff :grinning:

Im guesing you want just a hint and not the solution, so here we go, tip about game 2:

As you managed to see in the code, is related to Morse Code, where you have dots and lines.
How Morse Code works?

If you dig a little bit on the code you have more hints, but just tell me if you want the solution :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks for trying the game!!

2 Likes