Introducing: ProtoBlink v1.
A complete new way of prototyping games for Blinks, for people who don’t know how to code, express your ideas on a physical way!
With ProtoBlink you can even imagine new kind of games that can mix physical and digital!
Also, you can use them Upside-Down To fill gaps between Blinks. (magnets should be reoriented to work)
- Size: Blinks real size, 100% compatible with Blinks.
- 6 Color Faces: 8mm wood blocks compatible.
- Central space for other wood blocks.
- Connections: 5mm spherical magnets compatible. (6 needed, 12 for stronger connection) Magnets hold in place alone, so no need to worry about them.
- Storeage: Compatible with SushiRoll (not tested yet, but should be)
- Easy: One single print for each ProtoBlink, no assembly required.
- Material: PLA-ABS
- Printing time: 50min per ProtoBlink
- Infill: 15%
- Layer height: 0.2mm
- Support: NO (Very important, don’t use supports)
I’m actually printing a bunch of them, I will upload a video with them working, and the difference between using 6 vs 12 magnets.