Publish on Blank328 stopped working?

after some time testing some of the eksempels in arduino it stopped working and im not apply the upload any sketches anymore?

System wide configuration file is “C:\Users\foemy\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\arduino\tools\avrdude\6.3.0-arduino17/etc/avrdude.conf”

Using Port                        : usb
     Using Programmer          : usbtiny
     Setting bit clk period        : 5.0

avrdude: usbdev_open(): Found USBtinyISP, bus:device: bus-0:\.\libusb0-0001–0x1781-0x0c9f

AVR Part                      : ATmega328PB
     Chip Erase delay              : 9000 us
     PAGEL                         : PD7
     BS2                           : PC2
     RESET disposition             : dedicated
     RETRY pulse                   : SCK
     serial program mode           : yes
     parallel program mode         : yes
     Timeout                       : 200
     StabDelay                     : 100
     CmdexeDelay                   : 25
     SyncLoops                     : 32
     ByteDelay                     : 0
     PollIndex                     : 3
     PollValue                     : 0x53
     Memory Detail                 :

Block Poll               Page                       Polled

Memory Type Mode Delay Size  Indx Paged  Size   Size #Pages MinW  MaxW   ReadBack
       ----------- ---- ----- ----- ---- ------ ------ ---- ------ ----- ----- ---------
       eeprom        65    20     4    0 no       1024    4      0  3600  3600 0xff 0xff
       flash         65     6   128    0 yes     32768  128    256  4500  4500 0xff 0xff
       lfuse          0     0     0    0 no          1    0      0  4500  4500 0x00 0x00
       hfuse          0     0     0    0 no          1    0      0  4500  4500 0x00 0x00
       efuse          0     0     0    0 no          1    0      0  4500  4500 0x00 0x00
       lock           0     0     0    0 no          1    0      0  4500  4500 0x00 0x00
       calibration    0     0     0    0 no          1    0      0     0     0 0x00 0x00
       signature      0     0     0    0 no          3    0      0     0     0 0x00 0x00

Programmer Type : USBtiny
     Description     : USBtiny simple USB programmer, https://learn.adafruit.com/usbtinyisp

avrdude: programmer operation not supported

avrdude: Setting SCK period to 5 usec
An error occurred while uploading the sketch
avrdude: initialization failed, rc=-1
Double check connections and try again, or use -F to override
this check.

avrdude done. Thank you.

i have reinstalled all the drivers and now i’m down to only one not working and that one did not good healthy from the start it have some corrosion inside the battery tray

That definitely does not look good. Contacting support@move38.com might help you get a replacement.

Generally speaking, you need to be careful when using the publishing tool as, unfortunately, it is not that difficult to create a short-circuit if you are not careful. Not sure if you are doing that but it is always better to test things using the developer Blink and only use the publishing tool when you are sure you want to keep some code you uploaded to use when away from it.

1 Like

No that not the case here, this blank was quite dim with the lights and had issues even uploading to it,
and it worked for some time with the normal blank coding on it, until it just started blinking red light and got really hot and shorty itself with the battery inside it.

and i even found out that i have a second with is own issues where one of the ir sensors dont work properly is sees other blinks but it’s not sending any info back.

but thx for the reply i gonna contact support and ask for guides.

1 Like